We appreciate and want to keep the habit of going to stores to make your purchases. In the shops where you will still find someone happy to have a chat, assist you in your choice of gift and complete it with a beautiful package. So, before processing any order, we will notify you if there is a store near your address.
For all other questions, please fill out a request through the appropriate contact form or call our customer service at the following number: +39 328 0175087
- Advance bank transfer
SUPPORT BANK: CARISPA AG.Zibello (PR) IBAN IT03C 06230 05543 000035376918
If you are interested in becoming a dealer of our products, please contact us using the form you will find at the bottom of this page. We will contact you directly as soon as possible.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
1. Introduction Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - "Code regarding the protection of personal data" (hereinafter referred to as "Code"), the / the (name holder), as the "Owner" of the treatment, is required to provide you with information regarding the use of your personal data.
2. Source of personal data The collection of your personal data is carried out by recording the data provided by you, as an interested party, when registering on the site.
3. Purpose of processing Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
1. Carry out the e-commerce business. 2. Carry out surveys aimed at verifying the degree of user satisfaction with the services offered or requested; 3. Acquire the data necessary for billing and shipping the goods. To ensure the efficiency of the service, we also inform you that the data could be used to carry out technical and verification tests.
4. Methods of data processing In relation to the purposes described, the processing of personal data takes place using manual, IT and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes outlined above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. . Once the set purposes have been fulfilled, the data will be deleted or transformed into anonymous form.
5. Optional supply of data The provision of data is optional, but in the absence it will not be possible to finalize the purchases.
6. Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as managers or agents. Your personal data may be known only by the system administrators, identified as data processors.
7. Rights of the interested party Finally, we inform you that the legislation on the protection of personal data gives the interested parties the possibility of exercising specific rights, based on the provisions of art. 7 of the "Code" which is reported here:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain information on: 1. the origin of personal data; 2. the purposes and methods of processing; 3. of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; 4. the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2; 5. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents. 3. The interested party has the right to obtain: 1. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; 2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; 3. certification that the operations referred to in letters a. and b. have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. 4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: 1. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; 2. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
8. Data Controller and Data Processors The Data Controller of the personal data referred to in this Notice is Parmafragrance di Nadalini Gian Franco., Based in Strada Provinciale per Torrechiara, 56 Torrechiara di Langhirano (PR). The data processor is the owner Gian Franco Nadalini. The same is responsible for the feedback, in case of exercise of the rights described above. In order to simplify the methods of forwarding and reduce the times for the reply, we invite you to submit the requests, referred to in the previous paragraph, to Parmafragrance, by contacting him at the email address email@example.com .